INFORMATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CUSTOMERS
The user’s personal data are used by Verdeoro S.r.l., which is the owner for the treatment, in accordance with the principles of protection of personal data established by Regulation GDPR 2016/679.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1. We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
– Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
– Ascertainment and collection of taxes and duties
– Compliance with legal obligations relating to business relations
– Fulfilment of tax or accounting obligations
– Statistical and psychometric analysis
– Consulting activities
– Promotional activities
– Invoice processing, printing, wrapping and dispatch
– Delivery of the product service
– Supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
– Management of disputes (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
– Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
– Marketing (market analysis and surveys)
– Profile for promotional purposes
– Market research, statistical studies and customer satisfaction reviews of products
– Consumer and user protection services
– Internal control services (security, productivity, quality of services, integrity of assets)
Unless explicitly refused by the interested party, the user’s data will also be processed for the following purposes:
– sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail, SMS or fax, by both Verdeoro S.r.l;
Any refusal to allow the processing of data will make it impossible to use the service requested by the user.
1. The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may result in the inability to provide the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
2. Without prejudice to communications made in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
– Customers and users;
– Consultants and freelancers also in an associated form;
– Authorized persons;
– Internal managers;
– Companies providing warehouse and transport logistics services;
– Companies and firms;
Furthermore, in the management of your data, the following categories of authorized persons and/or internal and external managers, identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions regarding data processing have been given, may become aware of them:
– Customers, suppliers and employees
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
3. The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, despite having had a previous contact with representatives of the company, will be immediately deleted or treated anonymously, where their retention is not otherwise justified, unless it was validly acquired the informed consent of those concerned about a subsequent activity of commercial promotion or market research.
The storage period of the data is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the business relationship in place and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
1. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– the right to limit and/or object to the processing of data concerning him/her;
– right of revocation;
– the right to data portability;
– in cases of processing based on consent, receive their data provided to the data controller, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The owner of your personal data is Verdeoro S.r.l., p.iva 01569290594, c.f. 01569290594.
– PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org